Sunday, September 30, 2012

Performance

I worked on this piece for a week and two minuets before it was hung i decided I liked it better upside down.The starfish represents the performer stealing the spotlight and the shell represents the watching audience and the stage while the shadow makes it more dramatic. full range of values-5. balanced composition-3 1/2. Interesting arrangement- objects/shadows touch 2 or more sides-5. of shells, space and light-5. realistic representation-4. My piece represents a unique view because upside down it copleatly changes the whole piece. The unoccupied space is important because it draws attantion to the shadows and range of values. Working Title: Performance

1 comment:

  1. Amazing texture. I can really see the starfish performing. I feel like the starfish is on a rock holding its arms out waiting for an applause. Bravo Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete